Shword Shword

I really like this!

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

A lovely little game. The music was good too. It felt like the character was stuck when moving around the edges of builds sometimes. The puzzle with the water made no sense to me but I managed to figure it out by chance.

Car Racing Car Racing

The game crashes.

Super Recoil Gun Super Recoil Gun

Get rid of spacebar. just have direction to control shooting. also allow arrow keys.

Pajama Boy 3 Pajama Boy 3

Very challenging at times. Reminds me of the hours and hours I spent playing Super Meat Boy. The artwork is very colourful and the music is soothing but still upbeat.

The problem with the game that kind of lets it down is the bad controls. The jumping should be instant but instead there is a pre-jumping animation, making the game feel unresponsive. Also, when wall jumping; I did not have much control once I jump from the wall and caused many frustrating deaths.

My Elastic Friend My Elastic Friend

WOW

That was cool. How long did it take to code?

CodeVeroby responds:

Somthing like 6 months but i just
copied my interactive kite code
for this one

Pac-Kid Pac-Kid

HAHA

This game is kind of crappy. And how hard could it be to make the character have lives? And what's up with the mario theme too? I don't get it. Try harder when you make your next game.

BadGuys: Christmas Dinner BadGuys: Christmas Dinner

LOL, cool

I liked it, would be cool to play with my friends. I gave you 4/5, it would be cool to get it on front page on xmas!

JPI responds:

Yeah, that would OWN!

Thanks for the positive review, and have fun playing your friends at christmas... (And at school :D)

RaidenX RaidenX

Dude!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS THE GAME I'M LOOKING FOR!

Mega Tutorial Mega Tutorial

That was quite good

You should change that font, it's hard to read. And you should also explain each line of the code, so then people could learn instead of copy and pasting it into their work.

SoulOfDarkness responds:

i know, but there are millions of tuts that are explaining it, so i didn't tried to explain =)